The feed below refreshes every day, and give you the latest news on Covid-19
- Vax registration still a puzzle for many | Delhi News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on May 5, 2021 at 7:16 PM
New Delhi: Ramesh Kumar has been providing his auto services to people coming out of the vaccine centre at Lajpat Nagar from Monday.
- With supply, all can get jab in 3 mths: CM | Delhi News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on May 5, 2021 at 7:15 PM
New Delhi: Delhi can vaccinate all its people in three months if sufficient Covid vaccines are provided, chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Wednes.
- Over 16.24 crore Covid vaccine doses administered in India: Government | India News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on May 5, 2021 at 5:47 PM
India News: NEW DELHI: The cumulative number of Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in the country so far stands at 16,24,30,828, the health ministry said on Wedn.
- Delhi not receiving enough vaccines: Arvind Kejriwal | Delhi News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on May 5, 2021 at 5:04 PM
NEW DELHI: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Wednesday said the city is not getting enough vaccines, and reiterated if doses are made available in time his gov.
- Covid-19: Inoculate the young immediately, Congress tells Assam govt | Guwahati News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on May 5, 2021 at 4:58 PM
The opposition Congress on Wednesday met Assam chief secretary Jishnu Barua, demanding the procurement of more vaccines immediately to inoculate the e