The feed below refreshes every day, and give you the latest news on Covid-19
- Frontline staff second in vaccine priority list in Uttar Pradesh | Lucknow News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on December 4, 2020 at 12:50 am
In a strategic shift, the state health department would now provide coronavirus vaccine to all the security personnel and front line workers after co
- Phishing ploy targets Covid-19 vaccine distribution effort – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on December 3, 2020 at 1:15 pm
US News: The campaign’s targets, in countries including Germany, Italy, South Korea and Taiwan, are likely associated with the development of the “cold chain”
- 5 Covid vaccines undergoing trials in India logistically feasible for distribution in both urban, rural areas: AIIMS director | India News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on December 3, 2020 at 12:59 pm
India News: NEW DELHI: AIIMS Director Dr Randeep Guleria on Thursday pinned his hopes on the five Covid-19 vaccine candidates which are in advanced stages of clin.
- Govt making ‘U-turn’ on PM’s assurance that every citizen will get Covid vaccine: Congress | India News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on December 2, 2020 at 6:02 pm
India News: NEW DELHI: The Congress on Wednesday attacked the Central government for saying that every person in the country does not need to be inoculated agains.
- DCGI finds no link between Covid vaccine shot and ‘adverse’ reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial: Sources | India News – Times of Indiaby The Times of India on December 2, 2020 at 3:25 pm
India News: NEW DELHI: A probe initiated by the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) into an alleged “serious adverse event” reportedly suffered by an Oxford .