- How cleaning indoor air may prevent the spread of COVID-19 | Science Newsby Helen Thompson on May 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM
The size and setup of a room and how the room is used make finding simple ventilation and filtration solutions difficult.
- Here are answers to 7 lingering COVID-19 vaccine questions | Science Newsby Helen Thompson on May 11, 2021 at 4:46 PM
As U.S. vaccination efforts shift to get shots to the hard-to-reach, we take a look at some big questions about vaccines that still remain.
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine recommended for adolescents by CDC committee | Science Newsby Kate on May 10, 2021 at 10:15 PM
With the vaccine cleared for high schoolers and many middle schoolers, focus now turns to clinical trials testing COVID-19 vaccines in younger kids.
- How India’s COVID-19 crisis became the worst in the world | Science Newsby Helen Thompson on May 9, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Scientists say a laxed attitude toward masking and social distancing plus the rise of new variants may have fueled India’s coronavirus surge.
- Climate-friendly microbes recycle carbon without making methane | Science Newsby mike on May 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM
A newly discovered group of single-celled archaea break down decaying plants without adding the greenhouse gas methane to the atmosphere.