Viral vectors provide a convenient means to deliver vaccine antigens to select target cells or tissues. A broad spectrum of replicating and non-replicating vectors is available. An appropriate choice for select applications will depend on the biology of the infectious agent targeted, as well as factors such as whether the vaccine is intended to prevent infection or boost immunity in already infected individuals.
List of Developers
- BiOCAD and IEM
- FBRI SRC VB VECTOR, Rospotrebnadzor, Koltsovo
- FBRI SRC VB VECTOR, Rospotrebnadzor, Koltsovo(2)
- FBRI SRC VB VECTOR, Rospotrebnadzor, Koltsovo(3)
- Institute Pasteur/Themis/Univ. of Pittsburg Center for Vaccine Research
- Intravacc/ Wageningen Bioveterinary Research/Utrecht Univ.
- KU Leuven
- The Lancaster University, UK
- Tonix Pharma/Southern Research
- UW–Madison/FluGen/Bharat Biotech
- University of Hong Kong
- University of Western Ontario
- Zydus Cadila(2)