The link below contains the latest COVID-19 news from John Hopkins, and updates every day.
- Testing trackerNew tests per 100k peopleA state-by-state comparison.by rss.app on July 23, 2021 at 6:33 AM
- About 75,000 more Americans died from COVID-19 pandemic than reported in spring and summer, study findsby Adrianna Rodriguez on October 12, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Other diseases, delayed care, fear of seeking care and emotional crises stemming from the pandemic may have contributed to excess deaths, experts say.
- Rapid, cheap home tests: Companies attempt to make coronavirus tests widely availableby rss.app on October 9, 2020 at 4:44 PM
Cheap and quick COVID testing at home is still not available even though the technology exists. But home tests should be ready before the end of 2020.
- CDC criticized for guidance saying people exposed to coronavirus may not need testingby CBSNews on August 29, 2020 at 1:20 AM
The agency is still warning that asymptomatic individuals can readily spread the virus.
- Testing slowdown: Fewer coronavirus tests casts doubt on falling case countsby Ken Alltucker and Dan Keemahill on August 16, 2020 at 12:00 AM
COVID case counts have dropped nationally, but reporting problems and reduced testing makes it hard to place any confidence that rates are improving.