An inactivated vaccine (or killed vaccine) is a vaccine consisting of virus particles, bacteria, or other pathogens that have been grown in culture and then lose disease-producing capacity.
List of The Developers
- Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Institute of Biological Products/Sinopharm
- Institute of Medical Biology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
- Osaka University/ BIKEN/ NIBIOHN
- Research Institute for Biological Safety Problems, Rep of Kazakhstan
- Wuhan Institute of Biological Products/Sinopharm