The embedded link below refreshes every day, to provide you with the latest news from CNN
- If you’ve recently had the J&J vaccine, watch for these rare symptoms, CDC saysby Sandee LaMotte, CNN on April 13, 2021 at 10:24 pm
A very rare type of blood clot has affected six people who have taken the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine. If you have gotten it in the last few weeks, here’s what you need to know.
- Here’s the impact the Johnson & Johnson pause might have on the Covid-19 vaccine rolloutby Elizabeth Cohen, CNN Senior Medical Correspondent on April 13, 2021 at 9:19 pm
The pause in Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine rollout could have a significant impact on the US — but not in the way you might think.
- Deaths outpace births in some Brazilian cities, as Covid-19 resurgesby Rodrigo Pedroso and Caitlin Hu, CNN on April 13, 2021 at 9:01 pm
For the sixth month in a row, the city of Rio de Janeiro has seen more deaths than births — a devastating indicator of the nation’s unceasing Covid-19 crisis.
- Scientists race against time to find a coronavirus vaccine – CNN Videoby CNN on April 13, 2021 at 5:42 pm
- White House says pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine ‘will not have a significant impact on our vaccination plan’by Kaitlan Collins, CNN on April 13, 2021 at 1:52 pm
The recommended pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will not impact the Biden administration’s vaccination plan, White House Covid-19 Response Coordinator Jeff Zients said Tuesday.