The embedded link below refreshes every day, to provide you with the latest news from CNN
- Immunity to coronavirus lingers for months, study findsby Maggie Fox, CNN on October 29, 2020 at 4:15 am
Immunity to Covid-19 infection lingers for at least five months, researchers reported — and probably longer than that.
- Analysis: Trump bet against science, and voters are casting judgmentby Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN on October 29, 2020 at 4:02 am
The failed bet laid by President Donald Trump to ignore science and prioritize his political goals early in the pandemic, revealed Wednesday in fresh detail by new Jared Kushner tapes, is backfiring in devastating fashion at the critical moment of his reelection bid.
- The government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americansby Andrea Kane, CNN on October 29, 2020 at 2:58 am
The federal government says it will pay for any Covid-19 vaccine as well as for treatments authorized by the FDA for coronavirus.
- Analysis: This is *exactly* how tone-deaf the Trump campaign is on Covid-19by Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large on October 28, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Here’s an exchange that happened between CNN’s Alisyn Camerota and Trump campaign national press secretary Hogan Gidley on the same day that the United States reported its highest seven-day rolling average of cases since the start of the coronavirus pandemic:
- Analysis: Wall Street is spooked, but it should have seen the fall coronavirus surge comingby Matt Egan, CNN Business on October 28, 2020 at 4:33 pm
For months, Wall Street was sleepwalking towards what every health expert said would be a terrible fall and winter. Now, a harsh reality is setting in.