The link below should update everyday and post the latest news from the Center for Disease Control website
All Recently Updated Websites by The CDC
- Cases in the U.S.on September 17, 2021 at 4:34 PM
CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- Toolkit for Pregnant People and New Parentson September 17, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Resources and tools to help pregnant people, breastfeeding women and new parents caring for infants to protect their health and help people who serve these communities communicate with them.
- COVID Data Tracker Weekly Reviewon September 17, 2021 at 4:00 AM
A review of the week’s key data from CDC’s COVID Data Tracker, narrative interpretations, and visualizations.
- What to Expect at Your Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19on September 17, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Because COVID-19 is a new disease with new vaccines, you may have questions about what happens before, during, and after your appointment to get vaccinated. These tips will help you know what to expect when you get vaccinated, what information your provider will give you, and resources you can use to monitor your health after you are vaccinated.
- Staffing Resourceson September 17, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reportingon September 17, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinatedon September 16, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Recommendations on what activities people can do after they have been fully vaccinated, including how to gather safely with vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
- Strategies for Optimizing Supply of N95 Respiratorson September 16, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Learn how to optimize N95 respirators during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Contact Tracingon September 16, 2021 at 4:00 AM
COVID-19 Contact Tracing Training Guidance and Resources
- Long-Term Effects of COVID-19on September 16, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Heart conditions associated with COVID-19 include inflammation and damage to the heart muscle itself, known as myocarditis, or inflammation of the covering of the heart, known as pericarditis.