The link below should update everyday and post the latest news from the Center for Disease Control website
All Recently Updated Websites by The CDC
- Cases in the U.S.on January 26, 2021 at 5:16 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- Testing and International Air Travelon January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
Testing 1-3 days before and 2-5 days after travel may reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Testing does not eliminate all risk, but when combined with everyday precautions like wearing masks, social distancing, and handwashing, it can make travel safer by reducing spread on planes and in airports and at travelers’ destinations.
- Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United Stateson January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
Information and frequently asked questions about requirement for proof of negative COVID-19 test or recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the United States
- Travelers Prohibited from Entry to the United Stateson January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and their families who have been in one of the countries listed in the past 14 days will be allowed to enter the United States but will be redirected to one of 13 airports.
- K-12 Schools COVID-19 Mitigation Toolkiton January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
Employers, use this toolkit to plan, prepare, and respond as you reintegrate employees into the workplace.
- FAQs for Correctional and Detention Facilitieson January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
FAQs for administrators, staff, people who are incarcerated, families
- Related Materialson January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
Photos of MERS-CoV and additional information for general public, media, healthcare professionals and laboratories…
- What Construction Workers Need to Know about COVID-19on January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
Learn what construction workers need to know during COVID-19.
- Construction COVID-19 Checklists for Employers and Employeeson January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
CDC offers the following checklist to share ways construction employers and workers can protect themselves, staff, and communities, and slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Crew Disembarkations through Commercial Travelon January 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.